Termite Treatment in Beaumont
Of all the nasty household pests out there, termites might just be the very worst. After all, which other pest can claim to be responsible for over $5 billion in home damages every year? Save yourself some serious money and let us know right away if you notice any of the following in your home:
- Hollow-sounding wooden structures in or around your home, often with a papery feel to their surface.
- Dirt Matter are noticed on interior walls, baseboards, or window sills.
- Dirt tubes are noticed on exterior slabs or supporting piers.
- Piles of shed insect wings, most often in spring and summer.
- Warped door and window frames.
- Buckled floorboards, which may look similar to water damage.
- Dusty black or brown termite droppings known as, “frass.”
Get a Free Estimate
Termite Treatments You Can Count On
A termite infestation is no joke. Even a small population in your home can cause immense damage, requiring expensive, stressful, and time-consuming repairs. Knowing that, you need termite treatment in Beaumont which doesn’t only get rid of them quickly, but prevents them from coming back. Our termite control is designed around that exact principle and we pride ourselves in going above and beyond to provide our customers with services such as:
- Free home inspections from local termite exterminators.
- Top-of-the-line products like the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System and Termidor liquid treatments.
- Available ongoing maintenance to prevent new infestations from occurring.
- One-time or recurring services, depending on your needs.
- Renewable termite warranties which include FREE retreatments if they come back.
- And so much more!
When Termites Strike, We Do Too!
Termites don’t operate on a schedule. So at Bill Clark Pest Control, we’re here to help whenever you need it. Our phone lines are open 24 hours-a-day for emergency services, so you can call us the moment you notice termites munching away at your home. Our friendly in-person operators are standing by, ready to take your call and send one of our highly-trained exterminators your way!
How Does Termidor® Work?
Termidor is a termiticide/insecticide that eliminates termites in structures and defends against future infestations. Termidor is made from a revolutionary nonrepellent, or “undetectable,” chemical technology that termites cannot see, smell, or taste. So termites neither avoid the treatment zone nor try to find a way around it. Instead, they ingest Termidor, completely unaware that doing so will inevitably kill them. It doesn’t stop there, it kills termites on contact as well. And since termites can’t detect its presence, termites directly ingest and contact Termidor as they go about their normal routines, this is referred to as the Termidor “Transfer Effect.”
Using Termidor®, one of our Bugsperts will:
- Treat your slab by creating a trench around the exterior perimeter of your structure or by using the HP II system.
- Treat underneath the slab using a proven rodding method.
- Treat known exterior expansion joints.
We Provide Wood-Destroying Insect Reports
Our expert exterminators also offer W.D.I.R's for the low price of $125/per home. We partner with local realtors across Southeast Texas to provide new homeowners with high-quality termite inspections.
Ideal for new construction and additions to existing structures, Bill Clark Pest Control offers residential and commercial termite pre-treatments to stop termite damage before it has the chance to happen. We’ve worked successfully with homeowners, home builders, architects, and contractors; we’re ready to help you protect your home or building.
Our pre-treatment options include:
Offering constant protection 24/7/365, our Bugsperts will install the Sentricon® System around the structure AFTER construction has been completed and the landscaping has been completed.
One of our highly trained Bugsperts will treat the structure during the construction phase and before the foundation is poured to prevent termites from infesting.
This termite barrier system stops termites from entering through penetration points such as openings around pipes. Using a superior grade stainless steel mesh to create a physical barrier these wood-destroying pests cannot pass through. As is the case with liquid pre-treats, the Termimesh System is added before the foundation is poured.
Application to the interior wooden framing members, base plates, and exterior wood sheathing.
Termite Control That You Can Trust!
When dealing with termites, you need to know that they’re gone for good. Anything less will almost certainly result in a brand new infestation later on, starting the whole frustrating cycle over again. That’s why we go the extra mile and back our termite control in Southeast Texas with a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Better still, if you aren’t happy with our termite treatment, we’ll be back to make things right.
Locally Owned and Operated in the Beaumont Area
With more than 65 years of local experience and generations of satisfied customers, we’re the area’s top-rated and most-trusted choice when it comes to residential and commercial pest control. We’re looking forward to showing you why!