What kind of pest problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Beaumont, TX
Beaumont, Texas is located on the Louisiana border and offers the best of what both states have to offer including crawfish and cows! This vibrant city also offers a close-knit community, exceptional neighborhoods, and plentiful outdoor recreational opportunities. To protect your Beaumont home or business from the many pests that live throughout Southeast Texas, turn to the local pest control experts at Bill Clark Pest Control. Since 1957 we have been providing the services people have come to count on to keep insects and rodents out of their residential or commercial properties. To learn more about our top-of-the-line pest control services, give us a call today.
Get Rid of Pests Around Your Home
Protect your Beaumont home from a variety of pests with the help of a pest control company that has over 65 years of pest control experience. Ants, roaches, spiders, earwigs, bed bugs, mosquitoes, rodents, and many other pests are no match for the knowledgeable experts at Bill Clark Pest Control.
We offer customers different levels of residential pest control to make sure all homeowner’s pest control needs are met. From basic pest control to specialty services, we can help you maintain a pest-free home throughout the entire year.
Get a Free Estimate
Mosquito Control In Beaumont
Unfortunately, Southeast Texas is a haven for mosquitoes. Its many waterways and hot humid weather provide the perfect environment for mosquitoes to breed and thrive. To help minimize your exposure to these biting, disease-spreading pests, we offer the following tips:
- Mosquitoes are weak fliers. Place outdoor fans around decks, porches, and similar outdoor spots.
- Know when mosquitoes are most active, dawn and dusk.
- Wear an insect repellent when spending time outdoors; repellents containing DEET are effective at deterring mosquitoes.
- Make sure that screens are in all windows and doors.
- Eliminate areas of standing water from your property as they can be used as breeding sites for mosquitoes.
- Get rid of mosquito hiding spots on your property; keep your grass cut short and remove areas of overgrown vegetation.
At Bill Clark Pest Control, we offer several different mosquito control options. Discover today how we can work together to reduce your property’s mosquito populations.
Commercial Pest Control In Beaumont
Don’t let pests take over your business and damage its reputation and standing within the Beaumont community. The best way to solve any current pest issues you may be experiencing and prevent future pest problems from occurring is to put into place a commercial pest control plan. At Bill Clark Pest Control, we have developed effective pest control services that target pests that are specific to our area.
We offer our services to a variety of industries and businesses. We know that each business we serve has its own unique pest control needs, which is why we customize our services. To learn more about our commercial and industrial pest control options, reach out to the “Bugsperts” at Bill Clark Pest Control today!
Termite Control in Beaumont
Help to protect your Beaumont property from the large variety of wood-eating termites that live in our area by doing the following around your property and home.
- Remove fallen trees, tree stumps, and other piles of organic debris from your property.
- Maintain downspouts and gutters to direct water away from the outside of your home.
- Keep mulch at least 15 inches from your foundation.
- Repair loose or missing roof shingles.
- Seal cracks and crevices in your foundation.
- Replace weather stripping around doors and repair loose mortar around your basement foundation.
- Make sure that your basement and crawl spaces are well ventilated.
- Install dehumidifiers in the basement.
- Fix leaky pipes or fixtures and remove water-damaged wood from your home.
To begin protecting your home from wood-eating termites, turn to the termite control experts at Bill Clark Pest Control. We offer a variety of effective termite control solutions to rid your property of damaging termites and prevent their return! To learn more, reach out to us today!
Bed Bug Treatment in Beaumont
Evidence of a bed bug infestation quickly interrupts your sleep. Once you find the clusters of small, itchy red bites or discarded shells, you are afraid to rest until they have been sent packing! The professional bed bug exterminators at Bill Clark Pest Control will allow you to slumber peacefully again with our 30 day bed bug warranty.
Partner with us for bed bug removal and treatment in Beaumont and we will:
- Conduct a complete bed bug inspection to uncover where they’re hiding in your home.
- Design a treatment plan based on your individual needs.
- Offer preparation assistance to ensure everything is ready for full-house treatments to go smoothly.
- Provide and install bed bug monitors and mattress covers if necessary.
- Perform follow up treatments within 14 days to make sure the bed bugs are gone.
- And much more!
Rodent Control in Beaumont
Have you noticed bite marks on food and its packaging, random bits of shredded paper and cardboard, or odd pet behavior? These are all signs that mice or rats may have taken up residence in your home. Once moved in, they are reluctant to leave. That’s where the knowledgeable rodent exterminators at Bill Clark Pest Control can help with their industry-leading removal and exclusion techniques.
When our rodent control experts in Beaumont come to your home, they will:
- Conduct a free home inspection to assess the situation.
- Create a customized treatment plan for your home.
- Offer exclusion services to prevent rodents from returning.
- Guarantee that the mice or rats will not return within 30 days, or free retreatment.
Dedicated to Customer Service Since 1957
Bill Clark Pest Control is a locally-owned and operated business that has been serving the community for more than 65 years. We know the area and understand the distinct challenges faced in pest control and have the A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau to prove it. Because time is of the essence when eradicating an infestation, you can always reach someone on our 24-hour phone lines!