Maintain a Clean, Safe, Healthy, and Rodent-Free Home
Rodent Control in Beaumont
We’ve been in business since 1957, and we can say without any doubt that mice and rats are some of the nastiest household pests that you’ll ever encounter. Relentlessly curious, highly intelligent, and always chewing on something, rodents are a formidable adversary for all but the very best exterminators. Small, furry, and cute though they may be, rodents can expose your loved ones to some serious hazards, like:
- Structural damage to your home
- Electrical fires
- Pet injury
- Food contamination
- Parasites like ticks, fleas, and worms
- Dangerous diseases including Hantavirus, Typhus, and Bubonic Plague
- And many more!
Get a Free Estimate
Experienced and Reliable Rodent Treatment
Mouse and rat removal and prevention is one of the most challenging parts of professional pest control. Rodents, after all, are extremely adept and finding ways indoors and once they’re in, they usually don’t want to leave. In the event of an infestation then, it helps to have experienced experts on your side and at Bill Clark Pest Control, that’s exactly what we are! We’ve provided rodent control in Southeast Texas for over 65 years and when you sign up for our service, you can expect:
- A free home inspection from an expertly-trained exterminator.
- Personalized treatment plans which we design to meet your exact needs.
- Long term relief from even the most aggressive and stubborn rodents.
- Family-friendly products to keep your loved ones safe in an otherwise risky situation.
- Guaranteed satisfaction and FREE retreatments if mice or rats return within 30 days.
- And more!
Get in Touch Whenever you Need
Typically nocturnal, it’s not uncommon to discover a rodent in your home outside of normal business hours. It's reasonable then, that you should be able to get the help you need around the clock. At Bill Clark Pest Control, you can do just that! Our emergency phone lines are open 24 hours a day and our friendly operators are standing by to give you the help you deserve.
Do I Have Rodents in my Home?
The longer a mouse or rat can remain in your home undisturbed, the more difficult they can be to get rid of. Knowing that time is everything when it comes to quickly and safely resolving a rodent infestation. Keep an eye out for the following signs of their activity in your home, and let us know if you notice any of them right away!
Signs of rodent activity include:
- Unpleasant ammonia-like smells in difficult-to-access areas of your home.
- Bits of shredded paper or cardboard without obvious explanation.
- Uncharacteristic pet behavior or mysterious injuries.
- Bite marks on food or food packaging.
- Small holes in, or greasy streaks on, baseboards.
- Rodent footprints, often found in food storage areas.
Our Rodent & Wildlife Exclusion Process
To prevent pests from entering (or returning), our team will implement a plan that focuses on both the interior and exterior of the structure. During our exclusion services, we will:
- Repair minor holes. For larger repairs, we’ll point out conditions and recommend a contractor.
- Install durable copper mesh in mesh holes.
- Use expanding foam to seal openings including gaps around A/C, electrical, and plumbing lines.
- Add screening where necessary.
- Install door-sweeps on entry doors and other doors where appropriate.
- Caulk around windows and doors.
For more information on our exclusion services, or to request your free inspection, please reach out today. Our local Bugsperts are ready to help!
Locally Owned and Operated in the Beaumont Area
With more than 65 years of local experience and generations of satisfied customers, we’re the area’s top-rated and most-trusted choice when it comes to residential and commercial pest control. We’re looking forward to showing you why!