Real Estate Inspection in Beaumont
Buying a home can be one of life’s biggest decisions. For most folks, it’s the largest investment they’ll make in their lives! You want to be sure the home you’re looking to purchase doesn’t have costly hidden damage from termites, carpenter ants, and other pests that destroy wooden homes. As a licensed termite control company in the great state of Texas, we can perform inspections for official wood-destroying insect reports for only $125.
Professional Inspections, Quality Peace of Mind
When it comes to houses, there’s always more than meets the eye. So when you want to be sure the house you’re selling—or are about to buy—is sound and worth your desired price point, look to Bill Clark wood-destroying insect inspectors. We’ll give you the certainty you need to make the best decision.
Get a Free Estimate
What is a WDIR?
A wood-destroying insect report (WDIR) is a legal document that a licensed termite control company fills out after inspecting your home for the presence of termites, carpenter ants, carpenter bees, and other insects that commonly damage the wood in Texan homes. Insects like termites have adapted to be uniquely stealthy when feeding on wood, never breaking the surface even as they hollow out structural beams in a home. That’s where bringing in a trained professional for a WDI inspection plays a crucial role.
When you contact the Bugsperts for a WDIR inspection, one of our highly trained inspectors will come to your house and inspect all accessible areas in search of any evidence of active or past activity from wood-destroying insects.
Who Needs a WDIR?
You would be in the market for a WDIR if you are buying or selling a home. While the state of Texas doesn’t require a WDIR for real estate transactions, banks will often require one before granting a home loan.
As a buyer, you might need a WDIR if:
- Your bank requires it for a home loan.
- You want to be sure the home you’re buying is worth the amount you’re about to pay for it.
- Your real estate agent highly recommends a WDI inspection.
As a seller, you might need a WDIR if:
- You want to expedite the selling process, showing that your home is free of wood-destroying insects.
- You want to confidently list your home for a specific value.
In extreme cases, termites can undermine the structure of a home, making it a danger to live in. Consequently, damage from termites can significantly reduce a home’s value—not something you want to discover in the eleventh hour of closing on a sale/purchase!
Trust 65 Years of Experience
We started as a pest control company in 1957, and have used the past 65 years to build our local community, hone our knowledge of pest behavior, and master delivering quality service. Our licensed and highly trained wood-destroying insect inspectors don’t miss much—they know just where to look for evidence of termites and other insects.
Here at Bill Clark Pest Control, we’re committed to being the best in Beaumont by:
- Investing in our employees and exterminators so they’re equipped to deliver fast, integrated, and courteous service.
- Protecting our customers from pests and the damage they can cause.
- Supporting our community as active members working for the good of our neighbors.
- Safeguarding our environment through careful product application and the latest pest control technology.
Locally Owned and Operated in the Beaumont Area
With more than 65 years of local experience and generations of satisfied customers, we’re the area’s top-rated and most-trusted choice when it comes to residential and commercial pest control. We’re looking forward to showing you why!