Trust The "Bugsperts" To Keep Pests Out!
One of the oldest towns in Texas, Montgomery began as a trading post in 1826 and was chartered in 1837. Montgomery was the first county seat of Montgomery County and the third county formed under the Republic of Texas. While we haven’t been around that long, Bill Clark Pest Control was founded in 1957 and has grown to be the largest pest control company in Southeast Texas.
If you are a home or business owner here in Montgomery, TX, there are many factors you need to take into account if you want to protect your property from unwanted damage. This includes all of the pests that live in the area that can invade properties, inflict costly damage, and spread dangerous diseases. To keep your property safe from pests and the threats that they pose, you need effective pest solutions that you can count on. That’s where we come in.
At Bill Clark Pest Control, we offer a variety of residential and commercial pest services so that you can choose a control plan that meets the needs of your property and budget. Continue reading to learn more about some of our service offerings, or contact us now to schedule a no-obligation inspection of your property.
We protect OUR community by playing an active role and displaying a strong commitment to the betterment of the areas we serve. We believe it’s important to be active in and to give back to organizations such as the Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce. Our mission is to PROTECT what matters most - people, property, and pets by providing unparalleled service to improve YOUR quality of life.
Residential Pest Control In Montgomery, TX
For over 60 years we have been protecting the people in Southeast Texas from the pests that invade homes, damage properties, contaminate food, and cause sleepless nights. The “Bugsperts” at Bill Clark Pest Control live in the same areas where we provide pest protection so we have a deep understanding of our Montgomery homeowners pest control needs. We offer a variety of residential pest control packages that can solve any Texas homeowner's pest control needs.
We offer several residential pest control plans so that you can choose one that best fits your needs. Our quarterly package plan includes year-round pest protection, quarterly service, and it covers 13+ pests. This plan also includes a re-treatment warranty should pest activity return between scheduled visits as well as an immediate exterior treatment. In addition to the quarterly service package, we offer a variety of add-ons that you can pick and choose depending on your property’s needs. These include rodent control and fire ant control for your lawn.
Our most comprehensive package is our Quarterly Package PLUS Fire Ants AND Rodents. This quarterly package offers exterior treatments, interior treatments, and protection against more than 13 common household pests. This package also offers the benefits of lawn fire ant and rodent protection and a re-treatment warranty. Alternatively, if you simply want a one-time treatment directed at a specific pest, we can accommodate you with our Pest Stop option. This option includes a complete pest clean-out and a 30-day warranty for the specified pest.
For more information about our effective residential pest control solutions, including our termite, bed bug, mosquito, or wildlife control services, reach out to Bill Clark Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Montgomery, TX
Protect your Texas business from buzzing, crawling, flying, stinging, and biting pests with the help of Bill Clark Pest Control. Our professionals know Southeast Texas, the pests that live here, and the pest pressures that business owners face every day. We offer customized commercial pest control services to meet the unique needs of businesses found throughout Montgomery. Other reasons to choose us for your commercial pest control needs include:
- We are a local company with over 6 decades of pest control experience.
- We are the largest and most respected pest control company in our region.
- Our pest control technicians are highly trained and licensed professionals who specialize in commercial and industrial pest control.
- We are available to our clients 24/7/365.
- We guarantee our services.
With commercial pest control from Bill Clark Pest Control, you get customized solutions designed to meet the specific needs of your business. We begin with a thorough inspection of your property, both inside and out, during which we look for entry points, harborage zones, and other conducive conditions. Following this, we will develop a pest management plan with treatments specific to your business needs while adhering to your industry’s regulations. Follow-up services can be scheduled to fit your needs whether that is monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly. To learn more about our commercial pest control services, contact us today.
To get started protecting your business with the help of Bill Clark Pest Control, give us a call today. We will begin by sending an inspector to perform a thorough interior and exterior evaluation of your facility.
Guide To Minimizing Mosquito Exposure In Montgomery, TX
Mosquitoes are fly-like insects that can easily be squished with the swat of a newspaper. But mosquitoes are considered one of the most deadly animals in the world. Mosquitoes are dangerous because of the wide variety of diseases and parasites they can spread to both people and animals.
- Zika virus
- West Nile virus
- Various Types of Encephalitis
Minimizing your exposure to mosquitoes will help minimize your exposure to the dangerous diseases they spread. Some helpful tips to control mosquito numbers on your Montgomery property include:
- Female mosquitoes lay their eggs in standing water. Remove areas of standing water from your property to eliminate breeding sites.
- Store containers that can collect water (items such as buckets, flower pots, wheelbarrows, and pet bowls) upside down when not in use.
- If you own a pool, make sure it is being properly maintained.
- Eliminate mosquito resting and hiding spots by keeping the grass cut short and trimming back trees, shrubs, and other plants.
Protect yourself and your family from mosquitoes by contacting Bill Clark Pest Control. We offer seasonal mosquito treatments as well as one-time mosquito control for special events. Additionally, we provide commercial and industrial mosquito control services which utilize our fogging trucks (the largest fleet in the area). To discover which mosquito control option is right for your Montgomery property, call Bill Clark Pest Control today.
5 Steps You Can Take To Avoid Bed Bugs In Montgomery, TX
Bed bugs are invasive pests and prolific breeders. Just a few hitchhiking their way into your Montgomery home can quickly lead to a large-scale infestation. 5 steps you can take to avoid bed bugs are listed below:
- When traveling always be aware bed bugs could be present. Inspect your hotel room or other rentals for bed bugs before bringing belongings inside.
- Never purchase used mattresses, box springs, or furniture for your home.
- When at work or school, keep personal belongings in their own space away from other people’s belongings.
- After having house guests, make sure to thoroughly vacuum the room they were staying in and wash all bedding on high-heat settings.
- Clothing that was taken on a trip or has been newly purchased should immediately be washed and dried on the highest heat setting the fabrics can handle.
If bed bugs have found their way into your Montgomery home, don’t wait to ask for help. Contact the bed bug control experts at Bill Clark Pest Control. We have the experience necessary to identify and treat all stages of a bed bug infestation.
How To Prevent Termites Before They Destroy Your Property In Montgomery
Of all the pests you might face in your Montgomery property, few can be as destructive as termites. These ant-like insects feed on cellulose found in wood, destroying said wood in the process. As such, they can inflict expensive damage to properties when they get inside. To ensure your property’s safety, you can take these termite prevention measures:
- Remove or replace any water-damaged or decaying wood.
- Fix any leaking pipes or fixtures.
- Use dehumidifiers in poorly ventilated areas with excess moisture.
- Fill in cracks in your home’s foundation.
- Limit wood-to-soil contact around your property by creating concrete or gravel barriers.
- Store woodpiles away from the exterior of your home.
In the unfortunate circumstance that you do find yourself dealing with a termite infestation, contact the professionals here at Bill Clark Pest Control right away. The longer your wait, the more damage these pests can cause. Don’t delay; call Bill Clark Pest Control for professional termite treatment now.